Thursday, September 23
Noon-1 p.m. Women’s Law Student Association Networking Event (student event)
WLSA members will join College of Law alumnae to explore and discuss professional experiences and career paths.
2-5 p.m. An Afternoon with the Corporate Law Society (student event)
Moderator: Prashanth Jayachandran L’98, Chief Supply Chain Counsel, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- 2-3:15 p.m. “Inside the Minds” of Inside Counsel
- Scott P. Boylan L’85, Partner, StoneTurn Group LLP
- Lily Yan Hughes, Assistant Dean of Career Services, Syracuse Law
- Lisa K. Levine L’96, General Counsel, National Women’s Soccer League
- Neena M. Patil, Chief Legal Officer and Senior Vice President, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Aaron M. Tidman L’07, Global Compliance Counsel, Pinterest
- 3:30-5 p.m. Practicing Corporate Law
- Brian J. Gerling L’99, Executive Director, Innovation Law Center, Syracuse Law and Of Counsel, Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Ken W. Irvin L’92, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Danielle Patricia Katz L’18, Associate, Barclay Damon LLP
- Pamela C. Lundborg L’13, Associate, Quarles & Brady LLP
- David P. Wales L’95, Partner, Antitrust and Competition, Skadden
6-7 p.m. Disability Law and Policy Program Alumni Networking Event
Join fellow alumni and current DLPP students to reconnect, reminisce, and make new plans.
6-7 p.m. Mackenzie Hughes LLP Edmund H. Lewis Appellate Advocacy Competition Final Round
IN PERSON & LIVE-STREAMED
Watch Syracuse Law student advocates in action as they compete in the final round of the Mackenzie Hughes intra-collegiate competition—and wish the competition a happy 50th anniversary!